We are searching data for your request:
Forums and discussions:
Manuals and reference books:
Data from registers:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Buckwheat Chicken Ingredients
- Chicken fillet 400g.
- Buckwheat groats 2
- Carrots 2pcs.
- Onion 5pcs.
- Salt to taste
- Main Ingredients Chicken
- Serving 5 servings
Cooking buckwheat with chicken:1. Chop onions and carrots.
2. Cut the chicken into small cubes.
3. We begin to fry the chicken in a large pan for about 5 minutes.
4. Add onions and carrots. Continue to fry for another 5-7 minutes.
5. Fill with water, salt. We are waiting for the water to begin to boil.
6. Cover and reduce heat to a minimum. Stew for about 20 minutes, until all the water is absorbed in buckwheat.
Buckwheat with chicken is ready. Enjoy your meal!