We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Mine is not really puree, I like the dishes :))) A variant without as many carbohydrates as the mashed potatoes, in my opinion, much tastier! I like cauliflower very much and I'm glad that I tried this puree variant because I don't feel like it either, but I'm kind of avoiding it ... it's hard: P
- 1 sea cauliflower
- 100 gr cheese
- 100 ml of milk
- 100 gr butter
- greens (thyme, dill or parsley) (optional)
Preparation time: less than 60 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Cauliflower puree (Low-fat puree):
The cauliflower is boiled in water with a little salt, and after I drained it, I pass it. Add the butter while it is still hot, the milk, the grated cheese and season with salt. Stir quickly to melt everything :)
We can add greens. It tastes incredibly aromatic! Butter matters a lot, don't use margarine.
And if you want even more low-fat, give up the cheese: P: D and put butter slaaaab (but the taste will not be at the feeel: ()
Cauliflower is a very versatile vegetable, successfully replacing potatoes and rice in the LCHF diet. Cauliflower puree is one of the tastiest garnishes that goes great with grills, fish and seafood and au gratin with baked cheese. I present below two of my favorite options, which I cook regularly.
the cauliflower foreman
150 gr butter
Method of preparation
Wash and cut the cauliflower bouquets. Boil in salted water. When the cauliflower is boiled, drain the water, and with a wooden spoon, crush it in the pot. Add butter and liquid cream until you get a puree consistency. Add salt if needed and add pepper to taste.
the little cauliflower foreman
3 dl liquid cream
150 gr butter
a nutmeg powder
Method of preparation
Wash and cut the cauliflower bouquets and boil in liquid cream until soft. Remove from the heat and mix with a hand mixer. Add butter, salt, pepper and nutmeg to taste.
Recipe Low Carb
This puree was the result of success with celery cream soup. Because I imagined that the texture and taste can't be too different. But I was a little wrong: in the sense that this time passing only celery and not adding much sour cream or boiled juice like cream soup, meaning being a little more concentrated, the taste of celery was a bit more pronounced. Not annoying, meaning the puree turned out good (but not excellent) and anyway there is only a portion of the 4 that were.
I needed very few ingredients:
& # 8211 another celery as big as my head and the heads of others together
& # 8211 a little milk and a little liquid cream & # 8211 about 2 tablespoons each
& # 8211 a delicate diced vegetable
So I chopped the celery with great difficulty because it is hard to leave, I cut it into uneven cubes and put it to boil. Put enough water to cover it and maybe even a little more. When the water started to boil, I added the delicate cube and salt. And I let it boil stirred until the fork test proved that the celery is cooked.
I drained all the water, I added the butter, I mashed everything with the blender, I added the milk and sour cream, I tasted and I added a little more salt and I mashed and ready. A good garnish (but not excellent) for any sausage, fish or whatever will cut your head off. Or you can eat it simply. As you wish. However, even if it is not excellent, it is worth trying at least once. Who knows, maybe you will like it.
Carbohydrates are simple and few: 4 per 100 grams of celery & # 8211 because it was very bad, I appreciate it at half a pound. So about 20 for the whole mess. There were about 4-5 servings, anyway for safety, I add it to 5 grams of carbo to stay with our bellies and reconciled minds. Next on the list: broccoli puree. But it will take some time because we have a lot of cooked food now.
Cauliflower puree & # 8211 Dukan diet cruise recipe
When you follow a low-carb diet like the Dukan Diet, because you can't eat high-carb foods like potatoes or rice, your plate is missing something. We have good news, you can fill this gap in your plate with cauliflower and other ingredients.
In this article we present you some ideas and recipes for cauliflower puree that you can use in the cruising phase of the Dukan Diet. Cauliflower puree does not have the same taste and texture as mashed potatoes, but it is a healthy alternative and you may like to eat it.
For starters we present a simple recipe Copper Cauliflower puree and then a recipe for Cauliflower puree with garlic. The third recipe adds parsnip next to cauliflower and I named it Cauliflower and Parsley puree. These recipes are adapted in this way so that you can vary them so as not to get bored of one of them. Some of the additional ingredients that can be added include:
Recipe Low Carb
Cauliflower puree is a delicious substitute for those who miss the classic mashed potatoes. Boiled cauliflower has only 4 (4.11 to be exact) carbohydrates per 100 grams so it is perfect for our diet. I prepared this puree just like the mashed potatoes. I mean boiled cauliflower, drained the water (absolutely all the water), mashed, added a cure of butter, a cure of milk, and mashed and that's it. The delicious steak is simpler than I ever thought (that is about 2-3 months ago). I used pork chops, a cure for wine, a cure for olive oil and some spices. But let's detail.
For puree, I used something like this:
& # 8211 a piece of cauliflower about 500 grams
For the delicious steak:
& # 8211 a tablespoon of olive oil
& # 8211 salt, peppercorns and rosemary (of course, other spices are welcome)
& # 8211 3 pieces of garlic (I never understood why they are called garlic cloves)
So you start by cleaning the cauliflower from its protective leaves and at the same time wondering if they could be used for anything. I carved the cauliflower nicely and I also used the spine that I cut into smaller pieces because I understood from connoisseurs that it boils harder. We boil everything nicely in about 2 liters of water and a little salt for about 15-20 minutes. The ultimate test is the one with the fork. That is, we take a piece of boiled cauliflower, push it mercilessly with a fork and if it comes out easily and victoriously on the other side, it is said to have boiled. We drain the water well & # 8211 the easiest way is to turn everything in a strainer. Then add the tablespoon of butter, milk and mix quickly quickly with the obvious mixer. Add more salt and pepper to taste. And that's about it for cauliflower puree.
Secondly, the steak is even easier to prepare but longer and longer to wait until your ears are hungry. I seasoned the chops with salt, rosemary and something delicate. I placed them nicely in a hyena tray that I previously greased with a little olive oil. I poured over the red wine like a rooster. It would have been much more delicious if we let the steaks rest for a night and a day directly in wine. Yes, my ears were too long. I put some peppercorns of all colors and tastes. I cut the garlic into thin slices (not chopped) and threw it here and there over the steaks. Because my tray doesn't have a lid, I covered it with aluminum foil. The oven preheated to 200 degrees, threw the tray in the oven for 1 hour & # 8211 1 hour and a half. I do the same supreme test, the one with the fork (it can be replaced with the knife).
I really like cheese. Hence the slices of cheese attached as a bonus for diligence.
Method of preparation
Salmon with cauliflower puree
Washed, dried salmon, seasoned with salt and pepper, put in a bowl add a little olive oil
Cauliflower puree with spinach and tomato sauce
Boil the cauliflower bunches in salted water until soft and then puree with 100 ml of milk.
Cauliflower puree is very easy to prepare, very tasty and healthy. It is an ideal garnish with any main course.
According to the Center for Disease Control and Prevention, cauliflower is in the top 25 most important fruits and vegetables, in terms of nutrient content in relation to the number of calories. In addition, it contains seven times fewer calories than white potatoes. For this reason cauliflower is often recommended in diets, but not only. Nutritionists recommend that we include cauliflower in the diet regardless of age, in children it can be introduced after 8-10 months.
- 400 g cauliflower
- celery (optional)
- 2 tablespoons inactive yeast (optional)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- salt pepper
METHOD OF PREPARATION:
1. Boil cauliflower in salted water. We can also put a piece of celery (about 2 nuts) for flavor. Cauliflower will boil very quickly, about 10-15 min.
2. Strain the water, add the inactive yeast, lemon juice and a pinch of turmeric or turmeric (for color). Mix with a vertical mixer until it becomes like a thick cream. Taste and season with salt and pepper.
Preparation time: 25 minutes
Ingredients for 4 servings:
- 1 large cauliflower, about 1 kg
- 1 cup clear chicken soup
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, diced
- salt and pepper to taste.
Method of preparation:
- Wash the cauliflower well and cut it into small cubes of equal size, as far as possible. In a large pot, boil the chicken soup seasoned with 1 teaspoon of salt. Put the cauliflower pieces in the pot when the water starts to boil, cover with a lid, let the heat simmer and simmer for 20 minutes. When the cauliflower is soft and can be easily penetrated with a fork, you can stop the fire.
- Drain the cauliflower pieces, but keep 3 tablespoons of the soup in which you boiled it. Then transfer the cauliflower to a blender, together with 3 tablespoons of soup, but also with diced butter. Turn on the blender and turn everything into a puree. Then taste the cauliflower puree and season with salt and pepper to taste. Serve the cauliflower puree while hot, immediately after cooking.
A serving of cauliflower puree has 151 calories, of which 10 g of fat, 4 g of fiber, 5 g of sugar, 6 g of protein and 731 mg of sodium.
What can you season the cauliflower puree with to radically change its taste:
- Chilli flakes
- Granulated garlic
- Lemon or lime juice
- Dill parsley
- Mushrooms or other dehydrated mushrooms
- Caramelized onions.
Cauliflower puree with meatballs by Andreea Jugănaru
1. In a bowl, add the minced meat, chopped onion, crushed garlic, finely chopped rosemary, grated Parmesan cheese, egg, salt, pepper and mix well.
From the obtained composition form small meatballs that you place on a plate.
2. Heat the oil in a pan and fry the meatballs, turning them on all sides. Remove the meatballs to a plate lined with paper towels to remove excess oil.
1. In a frying pan, heat the olive oil, add the finely chopped garlic and the chopped rosemary. Saute everything over low heat until the garlic turns golden.
Add the tomato juice and dried hot pepper and mix well.
2. Pour 2 glasses of water on top and bring to the boil. Season with salt and pepper. Add the meatballs to the formed sauce and simmer for 10 minutes until the meatballs absorb the sauce and soften slightly. At the end, add the freshly chopped basil.
1. Cut the cauliflower into pieces, place them in a pot of water and salt together with the salt, thyme, garlic clove and bay leaf. Boil the cauliflower for 15 minutes until it is soft and penetrated.
2. Drain the cauliflower thoroughly and remove the bay leaf and thyme sprigs. Add salt, pepper and nutmeg to taste. Using a vertical blender, mash everything until you get a fine puree.
3. Add the butter and spend another minute until you get a creamy and silky puree.
Put a generous portion of cauliflower puree in a plate. Then the meatballs with the delicious sauce. At the end, garnish with fresh basil leaves.
It is recommended to wait until the age of 9 months to give cauliflower to the little one, because this vegetable with a high fiber content can be too harsh for the digestive system of the little ones and can cause bloating. Cauliflower can be used either after it has been frozen or fresh, during its season (autumn, winter and early spring). When purchased fresh, cauliflower should have white or creamy heads, feeling heavy on the hand for its appearance. The leaves should be fresh, not withered.
A medium bunch of cauliflower can produce about 250 grams of cauliflower puree.
Ingredients for cauliflower puree:
1 large cauliflower
2 cups water / chicken soup juice
3 steps to prepare cauliflower puree:
1. If you want to prepare cauliflower puree with this frozen vegetable, it should not be washed. However, if the cauliflower is fresh, remove the stems and bunches and leave in cold water for 2 minutes. Rinse under a stream of cold water and dry with paper towels.
2. Bring the water or juice from the chicken broth to the boil in a pot with the cauliflower, reduce the heat and cook until soft, for about 15 minutes. Drain the cauliflower, rinse with cold water for three minutes to stop the cooking process and set aside.
3. Put the boiled cauliflower in a blender or food processor and pass until smooth. Add water or even breast milk to reach the desired creamy texture.
If you are a fan of natural diversification, cauliflower bunches can be served whole, cut into small bunches, along with puree.