We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
- cabbage 400 gr
- onions 1 pc.
- warm water 400 ml
- salt 1 tsp
- sugar 1 tsp
- yeast 11 gr
- flour 4 tbsp.
- Main ingredients: Cabbage, Flour
1. Chop the onion, chop the cabbage. Fry in a pan. Salt and pepper to taste.
2. Pour sugar, salt and yeast into a bowl. Pour warm water, mix. Gradually add flour. Stirring with a spoon.
3. Knead the dough on the table, cover with a bowl and leave it on the table for 30 minutes.
4. Mix the dough a little, take part of the dough and roll the pancake, 5 mm thick. Use a mug or cookie cutter to cut out the mugs.
5. In the middle of the mug, put the filling and form a dumpling.
6. Dumplings send in boiling salted water. After boiling, cook for 5 minutes.
Dumplings with cabbage are ready! Bon Appetit everyone!