We are searching data for your request:
Forums and discussions:
Manuals and reference books:
Data from registers:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
- Minced meat 800 gr.
- Onion 1 pc.
- 1 carrot
- Tomato puree 300 gr.
- Hard cheese 250 gr.
- Lasagna Leaves 250 gr.
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- Butter 100 gr.
- Flour 2 tbsp
- Milk 0.7 l.
- Main ingredients: Pork, Onion, Carrot, Tomato, Milk, Cheese
- Serving 8 servings
cutting board, frying pan, baking dish, pan, plate
Cooking:The recipe for classic Lasagna with bechamel sauce:
1. Heat the butter and lightly fry the minced meat.
2. Add carrots with onions and fry until golden brown.
3. Salt and pepper to taste.
4. Stew on low heat for 10 minutes.
5. Add tomato puree and simmer for another 10 minutes.
6. Cooking bechamel sauce. Melt the butter and add 2-3 tablespoons of flour and fry until golden brown, constantly stirring the resulting lumps.
7. Add 0.5-0.7 l. milk (optional) and mix for 5-7 minutes (do not bring to a boil). After letting it settle for 10 minutes. Lightly salt and pepper.
8. Pour the resulting sauce into the baking dish and spread the layers.
9. We send it to the preheated 180'C oven for about 40-45 minutes.
10. After full preparation, let the lasagna cool for 5-7 minutes and then cut into tasty portions.
Details of cooking lasagna in my video. Enjoy your meal!