- Main Ingredients Yeast Dough
- Serving 5 servings
bowl, mixer, spoon, baking dish
1. For dough, we send dried yeast into warm milk, 1 tbsp. sugar and 2 tablespoons wheat flour. Mix, leave for 10 minutes.
2. Grate the zest of 1 lemon, only the yellow part without white. In the mixer bowl, mix the yolks, egg, vanilla sugar, sugar, salt, beat with a mixer until light lush mass.
3. Pour candied fruits and raisins with boiling water for 10 minutes, then dry with paper towels.
4. Opara came up, a magnificent foam cap appeared on her. We send beaten eggs, sour cream, butter, lemon zest to the dough and sift 450-500 gr.
5. Knead the dough for 10-15 minutes. The dough is very sticky to make it convenient to knead, periodically lubricate the hands and surface with vegetable oil.
6. Put the dough in a bowl greased with vegetable oil. Cover with a towel and leave for proofing in a warm place for 2 hours, during these 2 hours the dough needs to be kneaded 2 times every 40 minutes.
7. Roll raisins and candied fruits in a small amount of flour and mix in the dough.
8. The total weight of the test 1250-1260 gr. Divide the dough into 5 pieces of 250 g for 5 molds with a diameter of 9 cm. Round each piece and put into the mold. Leave in a warm place for proofing, until the dough takes up the entire volume of the form.
9. Bake Easter cakes at a temperature of 180 degrees for 30-40 minutes. If the top of the Easter cakes begins to burn, then you can cover it with foil.