- egg 1 pc.
- sugar 1 tbsp with a slide
- loaf 2 slices
- cooking oil
- Main Ingredients
- Serving 1 serving
1. Add 1 tablespoon to the egg. sugar without a hill (since we need a pinch of sugar a little later). Beat with a fork.
2. Cut the slices of the loaf in half.
3. Heat the pan, add vegetable oil.
4. Dip each slice in an egg and place in a pan.
5. Fry over low heat until golden brown.
6. Immediately when you turn the croutons from one side to the other, sprinkle the fried side with a pinch of sugar. Fry the other side until golden brown.
7. Hot and sweet croutons are ready. They are delicious both hot and cold. Have a nice tea party!