We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
- Chicken fillet 600 gr
- Chicken thighs 400 gr
- Salo 200 gr
- 6 cloves garlic
- Water 50 ml
- Salt 1 tsp
- Black pepper to taste
- Natural shell 1.5 m
- Main Ingredients Chicken
sausage filling nozzle, knife, cutting board
1. Dice the fat into cubes of 0.5 cm by 0.5 cm (as one box in a notebook).
2. Cut the chicken into cubes with a side of about 1-1.5 cm.
3. Grate garlic on a fine grater.
4. Stir, salt, pepper, add water and mix well.
5. Rinse the natural membrane (gut) very thoroughly inside and out. Remove the knife and grill from the meat grinder, install the nozzle for the sausage filling. Pull the gut over the nozzle. Fix the edge of the intestine by tying a knot or using a cotton thread.
6. We start homemade sausage not too tight, otherwise it may burst during heat treatment. Here, at your request, you can either make one long sausage, and then roll it into a ringlet, or several small ones, securely fixing the edges with a knot or with a thread.
7. From this amount of minced meat, I got 11 small sausages about 12 cm long. We pierce the sausage with a toothpick or needle every 2-3 cm. It is also necessary that the home-made sausage does not burst.
8. Add salt, bay leaf, peppercorns to boiling water. We spread the home-made sausage, the temperature will immediately drop, cook for 25-30 minutes at a temperature of about 80 degrees (the water should not boil again). Thus, the home-made sausage will be very juicy and will not burst.
9. Fry the prepared sausage lightly in vegetable oil for an appetizing look and a golden brown.