We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
- Red onion 3 ringlets
- Brown bread 3 scrap.
- Cream cheese 1 pc.
- 2 eggs
- Olives 7-10 pcs.
- Mayonnaise 1 tbsp
- Carrots 30 gr.
- Main ingredients
cutting board, knife, grater, bowl, spoon, toothpicks
1) I cut the red onion in half, then cut into rings about 5-7 ml thick.
2) In a slice of brown bread, I cut a circle around the diameter of the onion ring.
3) 2 boiled eggs and 1 melted cheese on a fine grater to make it easier to grate the cheese, put it in the freezer for a short while. I chop finely 7-10 olives. I mistakenly bought olives with pits, so I cut the bone and chop finely. I combine the prepared ingredients in a convenient container, add mayonnaise, 1 tbsp. will be enough and mix.
4) From a prepared mass with a wet hand I form a cone on a slice of bread. I put onion rings, starting with the largest. Between the rings I leave a gap.
5) I cut an asterisk from carrots, put it on a toothpick and decorate the Christmas tree.