- chicken breast 1 pc
- tangerine 2 pcs
- milk 0.5 l
- Italian herbs to taste
- ground black pepper to taste
- salt to taste
- Main Ingredients Chicken, Mandarin, Milk
- Serving 3 servings
plate, board, foil. culinary thread
1) Add breast milk for one hour.
2) Then grate with salt, pepper, seasoning. Put mandarin slices in the middle, which are previously completely cleaned of all films.
3) Wrap and dress up with culinary thread, then wrap it well and tightly in foil and send it to the preheated oven for 30 minutes, then open the foil on top and cook 10 minutes until golden brown.
Enjoy your meal!!!