- crab sticks 200 grams
- tomatoes 2 pcs.
- bell pepper 1 pc
- eggs 2
- cheese 100 grams
- salt to taste
- mayonnaise to taste
- Main Ingredients Tomato, Cheese, Crab Sticks
- Serving 3 servings
knife, board, pan for cooking eggs, salad bowl.
Boil eggs and cool. Cut the crab sticks into small circles. Dice tomatoes and remove excess liquid. Finely chop the pepper (preferably yellow or green). Grate the eggs on a coarse grater. Grate the cheese finely. Take a salad bowl and lay the salad in layers:
- Crab sticks, mayonnaise net on top;
- Tomatoes, salt, on top mayonnaise mesh;
- Pepper, top mayonnaise net;
- Eggs, top with mayonnaise net;
- We put cheese (the fibers of our “Arctic fox coat”) with the last layer of a hill and decorate with large mayonnaise drops.
Salad "Arctic coat" ready! Enjoy your meal!