We are searching data for your request:
Forums and discussions:
Manuals and reference books:
Data from registers:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
- Large tomatoes 4 pcs. (800 g)
- Rice 0.5 stack.
- Bell pepper 1 pc. (150 g)
- Onion 1 pc. (100 g)
- Cooking Oil 50 ml
- Mayonnaise 3 tbsp. l
- Salt, pepper to taste
- Dill a few twigs
- Main ingredients: Onion, Pepper, Tomato
- Serving 4 servings
1. In each tomato, remove the stalk with a knife and carefully remove the pulp with a spoon. The walls of the tomato should remain approximately 0.8-1.0 cm.
2. Salt the tomatoes and turn them over so that the excess liquid in the glass.
3. For the filling: grind sweet pepper and onion, fry until golden.
4. Mix rice with sauteed vegetables, add black ground pepper and mayonnaise, mix.
5. We stuff the tomatoes with filling and sprinkle with chopped dill on top. Enjoy your meal!